Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day! Yea!

So today was a Snow Day, with schools closed and people snowed in so they had to work-at-home. My friend, who has a share of a neighbourhood-owned snow blower, got her driveway cleared, but the school where she teaches was closed. She meant to work, but claims that her experiences of Snow Days when she was young conditioned her to stay in bed and read. Sounds like she had a delightful day!

I spent the morning catching up on a report I wrote, then lost when my computer crashed. I think today's version was actually better. I just structured it with the info in a most-important to least-important pattern, and added the recommendations immediately after the reported problem, instead of in a bunch at the end, the conventional method. A point - suggestion, point - approach that I think will be easier to read and take in.

In the afternoon, I discovered a possible job, and then read. Lovely day!

No comments: