Thursday, February 26, 2004

An Experiment in Cutting & Pasting HTML

cellpadding="2">








style="font-weight: bold; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif;"
size="+1">Playing with
WYSIWYG Web Authoring and cut&paste of HTML


style="vertical-align: top; background-color: rgb(255, 204, 153);">

I went to a presentation
today on using the Discussions
feature of WebCT. It was fascinating. But what I really loved and what
I was really fascinated by was the possibility of cutting and pasting
HTML code created in a WYSIWYG course authoring program, in this case
Mozillas Composer. I realized that I could use the same feature in my
blog, as Im displaying here.




I am on a different computer which for some reason does not show an
apostrophe for the apostrophe key, but an e with an accent, so I have
to write this with no apostrophes or quotation marks until I figure out
how to fix it.


I had a problem with the
computer I was using and a wonderful (I hope) technician says he has
saved all my data. I will find out for sure tomorrow. For now, I am
playing with this other computer, which belongs to the person I live
with who is currently on the other side of the world, in India,
innoculating children against polio as part of the Rotory campaign to
eradicate polio worldwide.


So here is my experiment;
let us see how it works!





No comments: